As the summer slowly starts to wind down, it’s time to look forward to the Fall/Winter Fashions. With that being said, the September issue cover models have been released and how stunning do each of the women look. The September issues of Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair and Glamour magazines are some of the must have issues that every fashion blogger and fashionista much have.
In case you have yet to see the cover models for some of your favorite fashion mags, here are a few I want to share with you:
Tonight was the highly anticipated 2015 Met Gala and it was worth the wait. Gabrielle Union, Kerry Washington, Taraji P. Henson, Katy Perry, Solange, Beyoncé, and Kim Kardashian West just to name a few.
This was the who’s who of entertainment wearing the who’s who of fashion. The fashionistas brought their A game to this year’s Met Gala.
Here are my faves that came to slay the red carpet and slay they did:
1. Beyoncé shut down the red carpet in this stunning Givenchy gown draped in Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
2. Zenadya looked amazing in her Chinese inspired look.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker always looks glamorous on the red carpet and that headpiece is everything.
4. I loved everything about Gabrielle Union’s gown and look. The simplicity in her dress beautiful.
5. The ever so fashionable Solange looked stunning as well her dress details were very nice.
It’s official, Gabrielle Union married Dwyane Wade Saturday evening in Miami. After a five-year courtship, the two wedded in a lavish ceremony at the Chateau Artisan. Union wore a custom Dennis Basso gown and Wade wore a Dsquare2 tux. The male guests were asked to dress in black attire and the women in white.
Wedding attendees included Kevin Hart, Chris Bosh, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, and other Miami Heat players.
I would like to congratulate the happy couple and wish them a lifetime of never ending love.