Finally New York Fashion Week is literally days away. This year’s show will take place at the old post office located on 34th Street and 8th Avenue. I can’t wait to see how they transformed the old post office.
Here is the schedule for this season’s New York Fashion Week:
WHEN: May 12-14, 2015 WHERE: 306 W. 38th St. (bet. 8th & 9th Avenues)
This just in the Christian Louboutin sample sale started today!!!! While this sample sale is by invitation only, it won’t hurt to at least try to get into the building to buy your favorite pair of Red Bottoms at a fraction of the retail price.
Most shoe styles range in price from $250 to $500. They have a very limited selection of men shoes/sneakers.
Thursday or Friday are probably the best days to try to get in the sale. Tuesday will be the hardest day to get into the sale because it is only for celebrities and editors. The sale will last all week as the invited guest list expands to allow general press and “friends and family.”
Now with that said if you’re not an invited guest, go to the location and ask the people on line if you could be their plus one to get in the sale. Trust me I’ve done it and someone was nice enough to let me be their plus one.
Tonight was the highly anticipated 2015 Met Gala and it was worth the wait. Gabrielle Union, Kerry Washington, Taraji P. Henson, Katy Perry, Solange, Beyoncé, and Kim Kardashian West just to name a few.
This was the who’s who of entertainment wearing the who’s who of fashion. The fashionistas brought their A game to this year’s Met Gala.
Here are my faves that came to slay the red carpet and slay they did:
1. Beyoncé shut down the red carpet in this stunning Givenchy gown draped in Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
2. Zenadya looked amazing in her Chinese inspired look.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker always looks glamorous on the red carpet and that headpiece is everything.
4. I loved everything about Gabrielle Union’s gown and look. The simplicity in her dress beautiful.
5. The ever so fashionable Solange looked stunning as well her dress details were very nice.