Tonight was the highly anticipated 2015 Met Gala and it was worth the wait. Gabrielle Union, Kerry Washington, Taraji P. Henson, Katy Perry, Solange, Beyoncé, and Kim Kardashian West just to name a few.
This was the who’s who of entertainment wearing the who’s who of fashion. The fashionistas brought their A game to this year’s Met Gala.
Here are my faves that came to slay the red carpet and slay they did:
1. Beyoncé shut down the red carpet in this stunning Givenchy gown draped in Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
2. Zenadya looked amazing in her Chinese inspired look.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker always looks glamorous on the red carpet and that headpiece is everything.
4. I loved everything about Gabrielle Union’s gown and look. The simplicity in her dress beautiful.
5. The ever so fashionable Solange looked stunning as well her dress details were very nice.
Kerry Washington – I hate that I even had to put her on my worse dress list. I didn’t totally hate her, I just hated the front detailing and shoes. I did however love back detailing of the dress
Kim Kardashian West – another tough choice because I seen her wear a similar gown before.
Kris Jenner just looked a mess and while other love Kendall’s look, I was not a fan
Here are a few other photos from the Met Gala