As some of you already know from a blog I posted back on August 30th, Alicia Keys will be hosting her annual Black Ball for her Keep a Child Alive charity foundation on Thursday, October 30th at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. Starting Thursday, October 16th and concluding on Thursday, October 30th (the night of the Black Ball), The Keep a Child Alive Foundation will be hosting an online silent auction.
Here are some of the items that are part of the silent auction:
1. Escape to Dubai and Maldives (Valued at $37,000)
- 5 nights all-inclusive for two at Desert Palm, Dubai in a Polo Villa including airport transfers (valid until October 30, 2015 excluding EID holidays, New Year’s Eve and festive season)
- 6 nights all-inclusive for two at Huvafen Fushi, Maldives in a Lagoon Bungalow including speedboat transfers (valid until November 1, 2015; blackout dates do apply)
- 6 nights all-inclusive for two at Niyama, Maldives in a Beach Studio with pool including airport transfers by seaplane (valid until November 1, 2015; blackout dates do apply)
2. Oheka Castle Escape (Valued at $790)
- An overnight weekday stay in 2 Chateau Rooms and breakfast for 4
3. The New Years Resolution Fitness Package (Valued at $905)
- Package includes a 3-month All Access Membership and 5 classes with SoulCycle
4. ABC Carpet & Home (Valued at $1,250)
- $1,000 gift certificate for ABC Carpet & Home including consultation with personal shopper and dinner for 2 at ABC Kitchen
The click here for the link to the Silent Auction: http://501auctions.com/keepachildalive/?mobile=0
As always, we all should do our part in aiding to find a cure for this disease.